Family Medicine Residency Program
Resident Benefits of the FMRP Program
- PGY-1: $50,798
- PGY-2: $52,360
- PGY-3: $53,901
- Uniform and Laundry Service.
- Meals provided while on duty.
- Educational allowance: Funds are available for educational needs such as books, exam / certification fees, and various education fees each year.
- Educational Allowance: PGY-1 $500, PGY-2 $1500, PGY-3 $1700.
Additional Benefits included:
- Insurance coverage: Health, dental, vision, life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment, Short Term and Long Term Disability and medical professional liability
- Annual paid vacation/holiday (PTO): Up to a maximum of 25 days
- Annual bereavement leave: Up to a maximum of three days
- Annual personal or family illness: Up to a maximum of 12 days
- Wilmington YMCA discount
- Flexible spending account (pre tax payroll deduction for child care services and medical expenses)
Back to top