Family Medicine Residency Program
The CMH/UC Family Medicine Residency Program identifies candidates with a strong commitment to family practice. We are looking for those with an education background and/or experience that will equip them to succeed during residency training.
- Application through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Evidence of commitment to the philosophy of family practice.
Preference will be given to candidates who have:
- Graduated from medical school in the last three years.
- Have passed USMLE I and II on their first attempt.
It is the policy of CMH Regional Health System not to sponsor individuals for immigration status unless warranted by exceptional circumstances and/or business necessity.
Our residency program has agreed to be a part of the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We no longer accept paper applications, as a part of the agreement with ERAS. For more information about ERAS, what it is and how to use it, visit the AAMC Web page regarding ERAS.